Saturday, March 16, 2013

March Assignment Questions

1. What is going well for you as you work on your assignments?

I appreciate the length of the assignments and how the assignments relate to what we are doing and learning. I don't want to work on assignments that are just busy work.

2. What are you learning about yourself?

The are several things that I am learning about my teaching styles and skills. What I like is the new ideas that I can use in my classroom. What is hard for me is feeling vulnerable and exposing my teaching skills or lack of skills in some cases to others.

3. What questions do you have?

For the logistics of the assignments, sometimes it's difficult to know where to look for assignments, where to upload assignments, and what needs to be completed

4. What are you wondering about?

Do the assignments keep tying together to one central theme or idea? Are we going to see these assignments again and again? What is the overall theme or overarching concepts to the assignments?

No comments:

Post a Comment