Monday, March 4, 2013

Action Research Question


Action Research Question:

In what ways will strategies related to student engagement impact student achievement on assessments in a high school classroom?


In what ways will implementing technology increase student learning in a high school classroom?


In what ways will implementing student online portfolios increase student learning in a high school classroom?

Focus:
Blogger
Reflecting on others' Blogger

I decided to change my action research question to using online portfolios. I currently use Blogger in my classes as an online portfolio as a assignment turn-in and reflection tool. However, I want to further research the use of this tool to understand if it increases student learning. I also want to have students provide feedback and reflect on each other's online portfolios to further increase student learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment