Sunday, October 27, 2013

Leadership

I have been asked to speak at the Veteran's Day assembly at my high school on Friday, Nov 8. I am VERRRRYY nervous about this. I will have to give a 5-7 minute speech in front of 2,000 people, two times - 1,000 people will be in the audience each time.

I have been thinking of ideas for my speech and plan on writing it this week and next. My goal is to focus on service, not only service to our country, but service at any level.

I'll post again as I start writing my speech and after I give it.

*******************************************************************
I gave my speech twice today during both Veterans' Day Assemblies. It went really well. I was nervous the first time through but got my better on the second try.

Here's my speech and the pictures I showed during the speech:

Speech

Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment