Sunday, October 27, 2013

Leadership

In October, I attended a BATT meeting at the middle school where I teach. I decided that I want to participate more in the BATT meetings to share my knowledge of technology and help the school grow with their technology usage.

This meeting was held after school on a Monday in the media center. The person who is in charge of the BATT is the same person that is runs the media center. She is an older lady that struggles with using technology.

The meeting was slightly disorganized. The person in charge struggled with using Google docs and knowing everything that was to be discussed on the agenda that she created. She did not have all of the details to help the team make good decisions.

For me, it made me more aware of how much more I can help and need to help with the BATT team, training teachers on technology usage, and discovering new ways to use technology that I can share with other teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment