Thursday, August 8, 2013

Growth Mindset

Curricular Design Unit
Goals:
1. Work on lesson plans to make them even more interesting
2. Think of more assessments for learning that I can use on a daily basis
3. Complete a UBD for the other units in my Civil Engineering & Architecture class
4. Complete a UBD for the units in my Intro to Engineering Design class

What has energized me:
Having everything planned out and linked back to the standards for the unit energizes me.

What has challenged me:
Thinking about the overall concepts for the Unit was challenging for me.

Questions about my Action Research
1. I am very concerned that it will be difficult to prove or disprove my action research question
2. I am concerned that I will be too one-sided when implementing my action research


Questions about my ROL
1. How many articles is enough research for my ROL?
2. How can I make sure the articles are good enough for my ROL?

No comments:

Post a Comment