Friday, March 7, 2014

Action Research


I still have a little more data collection left. On Monday, I will be doing the post-interview for the entire class and final interviews of three students. 

Based on the data, students are more engaged when using technology. However, from my viewpoint, this engagement can decrease if the technology is too complicated, not explained well, not purposeful, or without a deadline. Students can get tired of using the same technology too long. It needs to be varied just like other classroom activities. A good implementation plan is a must.

Question: What is the best technology for students to create portfolios and turn in assignments?

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if you find an answer to your portfolio question. I feel like it is hard to keep track of where to find work once kids do it. I have like Google docs and forms because I can "see" their work all in one place. However, my Inbox and Documents get packed with stuff. I can't imagine all the work you'd have to sift through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think that the question always comes down to balance? I know that is what I wrestle with most.

    You may find this difficult to believe but I have no idea considering what technology might be the best.

    ReplyDelete