Saturday, September 14, 2013

Leadership

I am the leader of my PLTW department at the high school this year. I am responsible for the budget, communication, coordination with admin, marketing of the program, incorporating new technology such as the laser engraver, student PLTW club, etc.

Another leadership position I would like to take on is joining the technology team at the high school or middle school.
  • In what ways could you build on the strengths you already have with this position?
One of my strengths is improving instructional practice. I am constantly sharing what works and doesn't work in my classroom. This could apply to either position.
  • In what ways will this position challenge and stretch you?
I want to work on building relationships with both positions. I need to get to know other teachers more (it's a big school) and create supportive relationships.


1 comment:

  1. I am curious how it is going, especially with one of your coworkers you have referred to in the past! Do you feel you are on-budget and/or acquiring other funds?

    ReplyDelete